Visit Us on Facebook!
Click here to see Roadside America's Facebook Page!
An Enchanted Miniature Land of Yesterday and Tomorrow
"You Have To See it To Believe It"
An unforgettable panorama of life in the United States from the early pioneer days to the mid-20th Century
Roadside America has been voted by Road Trip USA as one of the most unique tourist attractions in the United States.
The Worlds Greatest Indoor Miniature Village
- An 8,000 square foot, fully landscaped display
- Over 300 miniature structures
- Up to 18 trains, trollies and cable cars running throughout the display
- 10,000 hand-made trees
- 4,000 miniature people engaged in everyday daily pursuits
- Many real rivers, streams and waterways
- Interactive animations such as a circus parade, construction workers, saw mill workers and more, that can be activated by visitors.
- Scale is 3/8 of an inch to one foot. All trains
are "O" gauge
- 600 miniature light bulbs
- The level of detail is astounding
The display is constructed with
- 21,500 feet of electrical wiring
- 17,700 board feet of lumber
- 6,000 feet of building paper
- 4,000 feet of sheet metal under the plaster work
- 2,250 feet of railroad track
- 648 feet of canvas for waterproofing
- 450 feet of pipe
- 18,000 pounds of plaster
- 4,000 pounds of sheet iron
- 900 pounds of nails
- 600 pounds of rubber roofing material
- 75 pounds of dry paint
- 75 gallons of liquid paint
- 225 bushels of moss
- 25 bags of cement
- Three barrels of screened sawdust
- Three barrels of tar